Tuesday, October 5, 2021

September Odds and Ends

My cute dad came to me a few weeks ago and told me he would love to come and have some regular time with Ben a couple of times a week now that he is retired.
The first day he came they went outside to play ball and Ben ended up having a seizure.  Dad had him rest on his lap until he recovered...it made such a sweet picture.

I have been trying to use the time that Dad has afforded me by coming and being with Ben to declutter more of the house.  One day I brought up all the Running for Ben stuff.  It has been sitting in my basement for approx. 10 years and I figured it was time to get rid of it all...well, at least most of it.  I had to save a few things.

I literally had thousands of flyers and stickers left.
And then there were all the posters and T shirts and banners.
I know it seems silly that I would take pictures of all of this stuff before I threw it away and even more so that I would post them but it was such a big deal for me.  I have such a hard time letting go of sentimental things.








I'm not quite sure what this activity was that Ben's class participated in a few days ago but he came home with crazy hair, a new t shirt and a medal :)  I just had to take a picture of this cutie!!!

Andy's parents invited us to come to Salt Lake to a benefit dinner for Cambodia.
Once again, I should have taken more pictures...it was a really fun night!

Matt and Savanah Shaw (a cute Father/Daughter duo) sang for the entertainment.
It was a great date night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment