Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Matt is 15!


Matt turned 15 this year.  I can't believe how old my kids are getting!



His birthday was on General Conference Saturday and he was such a good sport to watch 6 hours of speakers on his special day.


For his birthday he wanted a room makeover.
So, he kicked Josh out and into the guest room, we got rid of the bunk beds, bought a full bed and mattress, desk, and desk chair for him.
 


He seemed pretty happy with the results...




Another thing Matt wanted was some LED lights...


Matt said he didn't want a birthday treat so I chose one for him just so he would have something to put candles on...





Matt is a joy to have in our home and we love him so much!

The next day we gathered as extended family and celebrated...







We sure love our Matt!  He is a light and a joy!

1 comment:

  1. He is quite a guy--always has been!
    Whenever I am at your home I forget to go look at the remade room. Cool lighting!

    ReplyDelete