Monday, October 24, 2022

Missionary Moments

 Another Sing Along Saturday...



Josh will often prop his phone up and be folding his clean clothes while he chats with us
Also, he got a plant from a youth activity the first day in his second area and he has kept it alive and moved it around with him.  I've told him I hope it comes home with him :)


His picture wall is growing...

Showing me he can do a pull up....


Showing Dad he can do a pull up :)

Ben didn't think the conversation was that interesting...

It looks like Dad's first week of school because he's wearing his nametag...and Josh was appropriately wearing his Logan Institute shirt :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that Josh has kept that plant alive along the way. I am also impressed that he can do a pull-up!

    ReplyDelete