Tuesday, October 25, 2022

September Creations

I continued to experiment with pysanky Christmas ornaments in September.



It was so much fun sitting down to do this when I got the chance!


I settled on a design I liked and of which I thought was reasonable to do 175.

To be continued...
(sorry for so many pictures of seemingly the same thing...just wanting to document well)

September also brought two high school dances.
I enjoyed making some unique requests and combinations this time...






Got a fun reaction to this one...






Did I really just make one cookie in September?
This was for a friend who loves frogs and playing the guitar :)

I guess what I didn't make in cookies I made up for in caramel apples!
75 in one day :)



1 comment:

  1. Look at all this amazing creativity! The egg looks beautiful, but I think I can see some of what concerned you.
    The flowers are gorgeous! That response has got to feel really good.
    Very fun little strumming frog.
    Look at all those caramel apples! Wow!

    ReplyDelete