Friday, June 23, 2023

Ben Update and March Odds and Ends

Early March, Ben ended up in the same status state that landed  him in the hospital in October.

Instead of taking him down to Primary Children's again we just took him to the Logan ER.

Andy was out of town at a funeral so Dad met us there for support.  He was very helpful.
We were able to cut our time down there to just a few hours.
We had them give him the same dose of Ativan that he received in October but I wouldn't let them give him anything else even thought they were suggesting it.
He wasn't quite himself when we left but he was so much better than he had been.



He  continued to recover over the next several days.

Every now and then Ben ends up in bed with me during the night.
This one particular morning I thought it was  pretty cute how his hood had crept up on his head :)


This was at Grandma's house one Sunday evening.
Super tired little man.


Here is Matt one morning or night in March gearing up  to go shovel the constant snow.

My mom gave these  back to  me and I had to take a picture of them so I could throw them away and not feel guilty.
They are little  planter sticks that I had the kids decorate for Grandma Kidd when they were young.


Abby's art was posted by the Springville Museum on Instagram...I  thought  that  was pretty fun!


Also, a silly BeReal of Abby's at hula with her friends and teacher.
I believe it might have been her last lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment