Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Harry's Wonderful Life



Matt had been interested in trying out for a musical for a while and so he finally did so the beginning of Junior year.
He got the part of Harry Bailey in It's a Wonderful Life!
We were all pretty excited!


When the time came for the show we were not disappointed!
It was truly so amazing!
So super fun to see Matt up there singing and dancing and performing :)
He loved it!
 
Little ZuZu was Hazel Young, one of my primary girls and the daughter of my good friend Katie.

Merill and Nancy came to opening night...




My family came the next night.
Abby came up from UVU and her friend from work came to see it as well.

Matt ran into an old theater inspiration from Josh's improv days.
He was super excited to see Nathan.

Supportive uncles and aunt...




Emily Bear from our ward that played Mrs Bailey...

Hope Spaulding and Lia Hugie

Hope played Matt's wife, Ruth.
     

The brothers Bailey!
Stephen Thatcher played George Bailey.

Carol, Scott and Dallin came and saw it which was super sweet of them!


Calvin Wright, Jacee Ringer and Jimmy Lewis III

Katie enjoyed catcalling at Matt when he was on stage :)




A few BeReals I screen shotted from Matt and friends during show week...


After the Saturday night show they had the cast gather for pics.
I didn't get super great ones but I got what I could.







For some reason this happened...















Matt enjoyed playing a drunk in the ensemble a little too much...





The Bailey Boys

Someone sent me this contraband shot from an actual performance.
Matt is front and center.
I think this was from the end of the opening scene of the second act.

It was a wonderful experience for Matt!
I enjoyed going to every performance.
Ben even attended 1.5 times :)
Truly, it was just so fun seeing Matt enjoy performing and being a part of such a high quality production.


No comments:

Post a Comment