Tuesday, March 5, 2024

November Odds and Ends

Ben and I moved back home October 30th.  It was really important to me to move in that day since it would mark exactly 3 months of being gone.

Dad was really kind and came and helped me clean up Ben's room and get things livable so I could accomplish my goal.

It was so good to be home again!

The exterior was pretty much wrapped up soon after...


One of the first things I did when I moved back home was set up my spice drawer!
I love it!

When Abs came home for Matt's musical she found a special hiding spot :)

Our neighbor Lauren was in her school musical, Moana, at South Cache so Matt and I went and supported her since she had come to see Matt in Wonderful Life.


I had an itch to put something cute together for my ministering sisters.
These adorable mugs were at Hobby Lobby.  I had been hanging onto them for what seemed like months before it was time to do something with them.  I had all these neutral dried bunny tails and what have you that I had purchased for Lauren's wedding shower and hadn't used so I put tiny bouquets together with them and added a caramel apple.


I don't know how I got this picture of Andy at work...did Charlotte Ardern send it to me?
Anyway, I thought it was cute :)

Matt went to girl's choice with Addie Davis.
She is a super cute girl and they had fun.

A couple of cute pics of Ben...
Charlotte loved taking him to seminary every day and just chillin' with his bro in the evening...

I'm not sure why Andy and I have a picture of us together in the bathroom?...maybe Nancy took it of us when she came to see the musical :)

A couple of bouquets I put together from flowers I picked up at Trader Joe's after Ben's hospital stay...more on that coming.

Super dark pics but Matt auditioned for the Music Man to be put on in February and got the part of Charlie Cowell, the anvil salesman.  Not exactly the part he wanted but here he is practicing his lines...

And for some reason, all the pics I got of this event are super fuzzy so I'll just put this one in.
As a family, we drove down (in two cars) to the Orem temple open house on our way to Park City for Thanksgiving.
It was a pretty quick in and out experience but it was lovely and Ben was very well behaved :)
So glad we got to go...it had been quite a while since we had attended one of those as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment