I put together an impromptu bouquet for my brother to give his friends who had just had their first baby...
There was a wild sunset one evening
Andy happened to already be out enjoying the evening...
What a beautiful circle!
We went up to Idaho to hear Ty report his mission. Matt was pretty excited to see him and talk Peru!
Ben always loves a social gathering...
I couldn't help but remember this as the two year anniversary of Ben breaking his hip :(
Josh being a good brother one evening at the dome...
I caught Ben being super intent on the Bible videos (we call them his Jesus movies) on his ipad one afterrnoon.
One of our good workout friends had to move so we gave her a going away party at Chanelle's beautiful home. Wishing you well in Washington Farrah!!!
Boy do I love these ladies!
It looks like I missed the memo on what to wear though!
.jpg)






.jpg)
.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment