Thursday, February 24, 2022

Josh is Set Apart as a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

The next afternoon we had a wonderful experience with Josh's setting apart.
Pres. Farnsworth was so good and facilitated a neat discussion amongst the family. (We were missing Dad as he was not feeling well :(




These pictures will look mostly alike except for Ben...
There are just too many fun ones to try and choose from so I pretty much included all of them :)









Abby fixing Josh's hair before dinner...


Then Matt fixing Josh's hair :)!
He's a good sport :)


I just loved seeing that missionary tag on my son!
I couldn't get over it!
Such a neat day and the start to an exciting adventure for Josh!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day. I was glad Jo and James could be there to participate--especially since Gregg could not.
    Great shots of the kids together!
    I don't recall everyone "fixing" Josh's hair, but I had to laugh, because it made me think of the Andy Griffith episode when they are trying to fix Gomer's hair before they go to pick up their dates. :)

    ReplyDelete